We are presently looking for an OFFICE CLERK/DISPATCH for the afternoon shift in our London branch.
Reporting to the PM Lead Hand on duty, the ideal candidate will have experience managing the On-Road activities of drivers. Related experience is essential.
General knowledge of the city and surrounding areas, in addition to a understanding of the laws and regulations that govern the transportation industry will complement the applicant. A strong communicator, who enjoys working in a fast paced environment will be right at home in this position.
Salary: to discuss
The hours are from 1:30 pm to 9:30 pm Monday to Friday
- 2 years of dispatch/dock experience is preferred
- Experience working in the transportation industry with a strong interest in logistics
- A self-starter who is able to multi task competing tasks
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Must have experience working in Microsoft Excel, Word, Gmail
- Competitive Benefits after 3 months
- Salary according to experience
- Positive working environment, fair and dynamic
- Schedule: Monday to Friday from 1:30 PM to 9:30 PM
- Variable weather conditions (indoor)
- Physical work (ability to lift up to 70 pounds)
Experience preferred but willing to train the right candidate*
Corporate discounts with several retailers and sports centers
Only selected candidate will be contacted. Please note that Dicom Express Inc is subscribed to a program of employment equity.